How To Sell Jewelry In Phoenix
You’ve just learned about the amazing money you can make by selling your old jewelry. Whether you have an old diamond ring from a previous marriage, or a pair of diamond earrings that you don’t particularly like anymore, you can sell jewelry in Phoenix to make some extra money. Here are some important facts to know before you sell your diamond jewelry:
- Know the value of your diamond. A professional appraiser will be able to tell you the value of the stone, as well as the cut, clarity, color, and carat of the jewel.
- Research your options for selling your diamond. While some people put ads in the paper or sell online, most people have found convenience and value in selling their jewelry to a reputable dealer. They will often give you top dollar for your piece.
- When taking the diamond in to sell, bring any appraisals and certificates that you may have. You will normally get a better sale price with proper documentation.
- Only sell your diamond to an experienced professional that you trust. Look online to ensure that the dealer is backed by the Better Business Bureau.
- Customer service is key. Talk to the company before you sell jewelry in Phoenix. Make sure that you have a good feeling before selling them your diamonds.
If you want to sell jewelry in Phoenix, find a quality jeweler that will treat you right and give you the money that your diamond is worth. Ralph Mueller & Associates offers top dollar for used jewelry in Phoenix. Simply click here for more information.